- All of our therapists have been vaccinated. Our front desk staff is also vaccinated (unless they have a medical reason not to do so).
- At this time, we don’t require clients to be vaccinated.
- Clients must wear a mask during the massage. Our therapists will also continue wearing masks.
We changed our hours to allow for better pre and post cleaning:
- Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We no longer take walk ins. All services are appointment only.
- We have reintroduced 90 minute massages!
- We will still not be doing any facial or scalp massages.
- We will no longer see minors since we can not have the parent/guardian in the massage room or lobby.
Arriving for your appointment:
- Clients must wear masks that comply with CDC guidelines. No scarves. You will need to bring your own.
- In order to keep the waiting room from becoming a congregation point, we ask that you wait in your car until we are ready for you. Call us when you arrive and we will let you know if you can come in.
- Additional health screening and temperature checks are required when you arrive. We will ask you to fill out a short health screening related to Covid-19 symptoms and exposure history.
- We will ask you to book your next appointment and check out BEFORE going into you massage so that when you are done you can leave directly. This will prevent congestion in the lobby. Our reception team will call you later that day to follow up if you weren’t able to book or need to change your appointment based on your therapist’s recommendations.
Cleaning and disinfecting:
- We are completely cleaning and disinfecting common areas, doors, bathrooms, and so on every hour per CDC and the Governor’s requirements. We’ve hired additional dedicated staff to help us with this so that we can ensure it gets done in a timely manner.
- Therapists are disinfecting the massage rooms after every service per CDC and the Governor’s guidelines and per best practices for our industry.
- All of our staff wear CDC compliant/recommended masks. The therapists will be changing to a clean mask before every new client they see. In addition, our therapist will be wearing a clean protective smock for each therapy session (until June 2021).
- We will not be doing any facial or scalp massages
- Staff will have to answer a health screening and do a temperature check before every shift.