We are proud to have made it through the pandemic with a perfect safety record: not one instance of COVID at Rejuvenations. That is because our team and our clients have been amazing during this time.
Now that COVID restrictions have been lifted, the Governor has left it to businesses to determine their own policies. Here is what we are doing at Rejuvenations to continue keeping our staff and clients safe.
Wearing Masks at Rejuvenations
- Through July, all clients must continue to wear masks. (This is to give our new staff members time to get fully vaccinated.)
- Starting August 1, we will not enforce a mask mandate with our clients. We encourage you to wear a mask if you are not vaccinated, but we will not ask for proof of vaccination.
- Starting August 1, we will not require social distancing in the lobby. That means you can come in without calling and hang out in our lobby area. We will resume “walk ins welcome.”
- We will continue to conduct a verbal health screening upon arrival. We will ask if you have had any fever or respiratory illnesses or symptoms, and if the answer is yes we will ask you to come back another time.
- We will continue the cleaning and sanitizing protocols we adopted during COVID: blankets will be one-time use, use UV filters in the rooms, disinfect each room between uses.
- By August 1, all Rejuvenations staff must be Fully Vaccinated. Our ability to relax rules for the public AND keep us safe requires this.
- Staff has the option to continue wearing masks while performing massage if they choose—we have found wearing masks significantly reduced the number of colds staff got!